Using Facebook has become so important these days for any kind of business. Whether it is a huge international company like Red Bull or a smaller startup like HARD Beverages, Facebook ROI, (return on investment) can be so useful for any brand.
There are 5 types of Facebook ROI for businesses. You have fans sharing with friends, referral traffic to your website, sales leads, understanding your customers, and sales. In order to achieve Facebook ROI for your business, you should follow these 5 types of Facebook ROI’s very closely.
1. When fans share what they have seen with other friends, it means that they liked, commented, or shared one of your Facebook posts. Those kind of interactions are great for your company because it will show up on that user’s Facebook friend’s newsfeeds. People are more likely to interact with it because one of their friends liked it and it isn’t just a random Ad that has shown up on the side of their screen. You can often encourage interactions by asking for the (don’t be too pushy!) For example: LIKE if you prefer “abc”, SHARE if you prefer “xyz.” You can than track the amount of LIKE’s or shares you received from a specific post through Facebook’s new page Insights.
2. It’s important that Facebook is leading your fans to your website so they can turn into consumers for your company. If you drive back to the website, you can show them product or educate them on services once there. You should tease it; show and talk a little about what you are offering and then tell the fans they will have to click the link to find out more. It tugs on a person’s curiosity making them want to know more.
3. Before you get any sales, you need to have sales leads. Facebook contests are easy to implement and will bring in a lot of people who are interested. A smart incentive to provide is a gift card because it makes people look into your product(s) and a real reason to give it a try. When you make a contest, ask for emails and you can gain a direct way to contact them afterwards. You can send them a follow-up email after they sign up for the contest and offer them discounts right away that will make them want to visit your website ASAP.
4. Knowing who you are selling to is one of the most important tools for a brand. You can use the Facebook Page Insights to see who your posts are reaching, and dig into audience data such as age, gender and location. You can also use Facebook insights to see how and when they engage with your posts and at what time of day you are most likely to reach your fan base.
5. Facebook Ads can drive sales more effectively if you add an incentive right off the bat. You can offer a coupon or a limited-time promotion which are proven to increase clicks and interactions considerably. You then have to make sure you have a good landing page for when they click thru so you increase your chance for conversions.
All in, if use Facebook the right way, you will see results. It takes time and focus, but it is certainly worth the effort. To see more about Facebook ROI for Businesses, click HERE.