On this edition of Sircle Sessions, we talk about navigating Amazon from a brand or seller POV. It is not a set it and forget it environment and if you treat it that way you will not have much success.
There are a lot of things to consider, starting with how you are listed, how you fulfill and what type of financial arrangement you want to have with the mothership. You need an expert (either internal or external) to help you navigate this effectively or you will not dominate. Give it a listen and let us know what you think.
On this episode, I talk about the compelling stats behind Instagram Stories. Some compelling stats:
- 300 million active daily users
- Over 1/3 of Instagram users are viewing Stories daily
- Snapchat Story views have declined 15-40% since Instagram launched their Stories product
- Major Snapchat influencers are now posting 2x more on Instagram Stories than on Snapchat
- 1 in every 5 organic Stories earns a direct message (proving consumption is happening)
- Daily consumption of Instagram has skyrocketed since the launch of Stories (raising the tide for the whole platform)
If you aren’t taking Stories seriously, you need to recalibrate. This is a real platform in and of itself and should probably be the first focus when using Instagram and not in the second position. Experimenting with organic and paid Stories efforts will prove out the be far more beneficial than sweating the organic reach and like count on each Instagram post. That serves a purpose too, of course, but is less of a driver than before.
Invest in Stories more now and take advantage of the good times, before that starts to change for the worse and they less value. Don’t sit on the sidelines reading yesterday’s news. Grab your phone and start telling your brand’s story…