I am a big believer in being very clear and transparent with your core values. Both personally and professionally, people should know what they can expect when dealing with you. It is best shown through your actions, but it is a great idea to document them and then use them as a guide to help point your compass in the right direction. At Sircle Media we do that and we use these as our governing principles on the daily.
Who We Are:
Sircle Media is a serviced based business that helps brands navigate the social and digital media landscape. We provide outsourced solutions that help clients win online, while not being dragged or slowed down by bloated payroll. As a result they can invest more time + funds into actually advancing their business.
While we happen to work in social and digital media, our actual business is service. In order to give great service you need to have the right foundation and approach in place.
10 Core Values:
1. We provide Four Season’s level service at all touch points.
2. When we say something will get done, we make sure it does.
3. We believe in transparent, open and honest communication.
4. We employ a “can do” attitude and go above + beyond for clients.
5. We believe in constant growth and learning.
6. We are honest and forthcoming with our clients + coworkers.
7. We promote a positive team and family spirit.
8. We believe in being scrappy and doing more with less.
9. We are passionate and determined to be great at what we do.
10. We deploy a gratitude attitude and we genuinely appreciate the opportunities we are given.
I would hope that clients, employees and/or vendors who read this would agree that these are a big part of who we are. If they do, then we are doing it right.