Instagram 6.0 is the new way for users to rethink the way they post their photos. Instagram is no longer a photo app for over-edited photos, but now with the addition of nine new effects and adjustable filters, Instagram 6.0 will make you a better photographer with just the click of a button. We, here at Sircle Media have tested it out and done some research on how it can be utilized to increase the “realness” of your grams. Some quick notes:
- The control button can be used to maximize or minimize the original strength of the filter
- The 9 new effects include: adjust, brightness, contrast, warmth, highlights, shadows, saturation, vignette, and sharpen
- Optional boarders for picture and video posts
Co-founder, Kevin Systrom confirms, “There’s an appetite for more advanced tools to let people be more creative on top of their photos.” Instagram 6.0 will allow its network to reduce third-party editing app usage by focusing solely on the new adjustable effects to create professional-looking photos. This revamp will change opportunities for posting and will generate a larger Instagram network.
Sircle’s POV for brands:
- Gives brands more options to enhance their photos and videos
- Allows brands to magnify their brand story-telling
- Gives brands the power of simple, eye-catching imagery
To find out more about the new Instagram 6.0, click here.