When you spend so much time on social media for your company, it can sometimes feel hard to generate interesting content on a daily basis. Social Media Examiner has put together a list of tips to try for when you’re stuck but still want to improve engagement.
1) Ask questions. People love to share their wisdom and opinions, so give them the chance by asking for tips and insight to get them involved in the conversation.
2) Have a sense of humor. What better way to build relationships with your followers than posting something funny to brighten their day? Try posting a funny quote, picture, or graphic to make your followers smile.
3) Connect on a personal level. Show people the behind-the-scenes of your business, your life, or both. Let people get to know who you are, and they are much more likely to want to do business with you.
4) Be inspirational. Post inspirational quotes on your social media accounts to inspire your followers. Keep in mind the perspective of your followers, and tailor your quotes to fit them.
5) Don’t be afraid to repost relevant content. If you have an article you wrote with answers to FAQ’s or a post that has great tips for your followers, feel free to post it again. Social media moves quickly, and there’s a good chance a lot of people missed it the first time around.
6) Curate content. Find content from other sources that is specifically relevant to your audience, and share that. It will complement your own content and build relationships with people who cater your ideal demographic.
These things are all tips that can help you to come up with engaging and creative content for when you’re feeling stuck. Always remember to keep your audience in mind, because they’re the most important thing.