In the past few years, video has become much more popular in social media and marketing. With things like the introduction of video on Instagram and instant video on Twitter, it’s no wonder people are using it more. Video provides a unique way to tell a story through your social media accounts that will let you engage your audience in a new way. Social Media Examiner came up with eight ways to use video to interact with your brand’s fans and followers.
1) Post videos that fans create. This will provide your company with engaging content that other fans and followers can relate to.
2) Use video content to create a fictional series. This will entertain your audience while showing your product in use.
3) Share personal stories to connect with and relate to your audience.
4) Try shooting a documentary-style video. This will be entertaining and informational for your viewers.
5) Video interviews with influential people in your company’s industry are a great way to share information that your audience is interested in.
6) Give viewers a behind-the-scene look at your company. It will engage viewers while giving them a peek inside the business.
7) Animated videos are a fun way to present information to viewers while still providing them entertainment.
8) A classic “how-to” video tutorial is fun, educational, and interactive for your audience.
Video has become increasingly important in social media marketing, and for your brand to find success you have to create original content that tells a story your audience can connect with.